Re: [Linux-cluster] DLM Problem

Another quick question...

Since I was not able to solve my fc problem, I decided it was time to
fire up my bluearc again. I have very fast nfs services now but am wondering
if it my imagination that I've seen posts from some people talking about
taking an nfs export and offering it up as a gfs volume?

Also, any thoughts on speeds with nfs vs iSCSI client? I just want to
understand what I'm getting into a little better. Guessing they are similar
since they would be Ethernet speed dependant other than various protocol
overheads.

 Mike