[Linux-cluster] XEN VM Cluster

Marcos Ferreira da Silva marcos at digitaltecnologia.info
Wed Feb 6 09:28:22 UTC 2008

Thanks for the docs.

In the VMClusterCookbook I don't understand where is the directory /guests.
Is a shared partition in a storage?
How could I configure this shared partition to be access for both machines?

Have I use a "disk in a file" like the doc?
Or could I use a real partition in a shared storage (partitioon with no filesystem only created by lvm)?

Marcos Ferreira da Silva
Digital Tecnologia
Uberlandia-MG
(34) 9154-0150 / 3226-2534