[Linux-cluster] XEN VM Cluster

Marcos Ferreira da Silva marcos at digitaltecnologia.info
Wed Feb 6 11:01:09 UTC 2008

How could configure a partition to share a VM config for two machines?
Could you send me your cluster.conf for I compare with I want to do?

Then I need to have a shared partition to put the VMs config, that will be access by other machines, and a physical (LVM in a storage) to put the real machine.
Is it correct?

When I start a VM in a node 1 it will start in a physical device.
If I disconnect the node 1, will the vm migrate to node 2?
Will the clients connections lose?

I'm use a HP Storage and a two servers with multipath with emulex fiber channel.

Marcos Ferreira da Silva
Digital Tecnologia
Uberlandia-MG
(34) 9154-0150 / 3226-2534