Re: [Linux-cluster] problem with deleting a node from a cluster

Hi Yan,

Is the configuration version greater than all the previous version?

Cheers,
bugsie

Lon Hohberger wrote:
On Tue, 2008-02-05 at 16:27 -0500, Yan Vinogradov wrote:
I have a cluster of 3 nodes (RHEL5u1). Two are online and the third
one is offline. I remove the offline one by propogating an updated
version of cluster.conf by executing ccs_tool update command, then
cman version command, and then I manually remove the cluster.conf from
the offline node. Problem is after all these steps are performed
clustat command on the remaining nodes in the cluster still shows the
cluster as containing 3 nodes, including the one that I have just
deleted.

Could be a bug.  Does it say 'estranged' in the output, or not?

-- Lon