[Linux-cluster] 2-node tie-breaking

Peter Bosgraaf peter at widexs.nl
Thu Feb 7 23:07:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 11:39:51PM +0100, Jakub Suchy wrote:
> >> Well, here's a cheap 'out' ;)
> >> Ebay item # 250213910258
> >> 8 port WTI NPS for $70 + $15 s/h.
> >
> > Indeed, that would be tempting if it wasn't on the wrong side of the
> > atlantic. A more local search for similar things doesn't seem to come up
> > with anything. :-(

*Don't flame me, i didn't want to spam the list with commerial stuff but
thought this might help you out*

If your interested in a powerswitch solution i would recommend you to look
at the solutions from www.lubenco.nl

They have 8 port (C13) 10 amp powerswitches with load monitoring and
snmp configuration support for about 117 euro a pice. (new) If your
willing to buy in bulk the price even drops well below 100 euro.

Cheers,
Peter