[Linux-cluster] Node Offline

I start my cluster but the nodes don't see each other.

[root vserv3 ~]# clustat
Member Status: Quorate

  Member Name                        ID   Status
  vserv3.uniube.br                      1 Online, Local, rgmanager
  vserv4.uniube.br                      2 Offline

  Service Name         Owner (Last)                   State