RE: [Linux-cluster] watchdog: rebootig

If you are not the intended recipient of this message (including attachments), or if you have received this message in error, immediately notify us and delete it and any attachments.  If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from Edward Jones, please send this request to messages edwardjones com   You must include the e-mail address that you wish not to receive e-mail communications.  For important additional information related to this e-mail, visit www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure

-----Original Message-----

From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Lon Hohberger
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 08:57
To: linux clustering
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] watchdog: rebootig

> On Sat, 2008-02-09 at 21:36 -0600, Stulic,Damjan wrote:
>> Having occasional problems with cluster watchdog rebooting servers.
>> Any ideas on why this might be helping, or how to troubleshoot this
>> problem?

> Hi Damjan,
>
> Could you tell me what version of rgmanager you're running?
>
> -- Lon

rgmanager-1.9.54-1.x86_64
Name        : rgmanager                    Relocations: (not
relocatable)
Version     : 1.9.54                            Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 1                             Build Date: Fri 06 Oct 2006
11:43:10 AM CDT

Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4

We went through the update process about a month ago, all the newest
packages were downloaded and installed.
We had this problem before, cluster would occasionally panic during the
clusvcadm -R. But this time it was different, there was no clusvcadm
commands being issued (or any other cluster commands).

Thank you,
Damjan