Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS1 NFS problems under 2.6.25-rc1 (was: GFS2 loses data under kernel 2.6.24...)

On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 16:08 -0500, Glen Dosey wrote:
> The gfs module builds successfully against the 2.6.25-rc1 kernel and
> loads. Locally on the server everything appears to work, but on the GFs
> filesystem NFS exported from the server, clients can create files but they
> sometimes fail to store any data. For example:

Hi Glen,

I'll try to verify that the HEAD branch contains all of the recent
fixes found in the RHEL5 branch.  I'll also try to recreate the problem
when I can.  In the mean time, can you open up a bugzilla record for
this problem and assign it to me?  Thanks.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat GFS