[Linux-cluster] help reqd. - VMware ESX 3.5 fencing

Hi,

Does anybody have configured fencing in VMware ESX 3.5 environment? I appreciate any help.

I have got some info from http://www.tournament.org.il/run/index.php?/archives/140-VMware-Fencing-in-RedHat-Cluster-5-RHCS5.html .

This script given here is for VMware server. Any idea whether it will work for ESX 3.5 server or not?

My system configurations are as follows.

Host machine    : Unisys ES7000-one with host OS as VMware ESX 3.5

Guest Machines: Guest OS as Rhel5.1 AP

I am connecting to host machine using VMware VI 3.0.

Thanks,

Santosh