[Linux-cluster] Cluster-1.03.00 tarball doesn't compile

Sat Feb 16 14:02:43 UTC 2008

Lon Hohberger wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-12-13 at 11:12 -0800, Lin Shen (lshen) wrote:
>> I pulled a source tree out of the RHEL4 branch. This time the
>> compilation went a bit further but still failed. The outputs are
>> attached. Any ideas?
>
> up2date seamonkey-nss-devel seamonkey-nspr-devel
>
> -- Lon

This is extremely old, however, the fence SRPM does not properly build
as it needs some modification:

it needs this:

seamonkey-nss-devel as a buildrequire

pkgconfig as a buildrequire

added to CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS or appropriate Makefiles:
-I/usr/include/mozilla-seamonkey-1.0.9/nspr
-I/usr/include/mozilla-seamonkey-1.0.9/nss

I have produced such an SRPM for the latest CentOS build of fence:

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/csgfs/SRPMS/

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes