[Linux-cluster] quotaoff -gu causes problems

Hi,

I have a service which mounts 3 ext3 FS and then share it over a nfs - this is done manually by a script because nfs exports "are" broken in 4.u4. For more info about this read https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2008-February/msg00184.html.

When the exported file systems are mounted by the clients with options bg,rw,rsize=8192,wsize=8192,intr,hard and try to fail over the service, the stopping process hangs when it executes quotaoff -gu.
I see that in ps -ef and when I run manually quotaoff -gu hangs as well.

I thought to put noquota on the options for the fs but it didn't help because the /usr/share/cluster/fs.sh runs quotaoff -gu regardless if the fs are mounted with noquota.

Any idea how to solve this?

Regards,
Pavlos