Re: [Linux-cluster] dont relocate service after node begin fenced

Hi,

Thanks for your help, It solved the problem.

Do you know where can I download all cluster suite updates from RHEL 5.1 since my virtual machines are not registered at rhn??? There are several bugzila issues that hit my configuration, are there any on-line repository for updates?

Juliano