Re: [Linux-cluster] Defending GFS

If it's having problems, it's usually detected pretty quickly, and when it gets detected it screams about it on the console and in the syslog, and disconnects the FS. The node most likely gets fenced at that point.

What distribution, kernel, gfs tools, etc. are you using? What is your shared storage?

Gordan