[Linux-cluster] CVS to git switch

Hello,

We've completed our switch from CVS to git. I'm still working on putting together a quick HOWTO to make this change as seamless as possible. For now, you can view the repository here: http://www.sourceware.org/git/ (we're the cluster.git project). You can still checkout from CVS, however commits are now disabled.

Thanks!
Chris