[Linux-cluster] Unable to determine fence device

Hi,

We have recently purchased a IBM Blade Center and we are in plan to configure an apache cluster on two blades. Now the problem is that I'm not able to find the details of fencing devices in IBM Blade Center for ex. IP Address, Username, Password.

Is there any device integrated in the IBM Bladecenter on which IP needs to be configured.

Please Help,

Regards,

Sanjeev