[Linux-cluster] Clustering Oracle 10g

Hi,

I've got a client with a single instance of 10g running on Windows Server 2003.

They've approached me with a view to migrating to Linux, and
increasing its availability.

What's the current ruling from Oracle about multple licences?  If I
just had an active-passive system, do I still have to fork out five
figure numbers for the second, idle Oracle instance?

S.