[Linux-cluster] Source Control switch from CVS to git

Hello,

Just an update to let everyone know that we've completed our switchover from CVS to git. If you'd like instructions on how to access the new repository, you can get them here: http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/ClusterGit

The CVS cluster repository will still be available for read-only historical use.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris