Re: [Linux-cluster] Ethernet Channel Bonding Configuration in RHEL Cluster Suite Setup

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 05:58:00PM +0530, Balaji wrote:
>    2. Edited the "/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0" file added the
> following configuration
>    3. Edited the "/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1" file added the
> following configuration
>    4. Created a  network  script for the bonding device
> "/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-bond0"

This looks correct.  What does your cable setup look like?

 |                   switch                       |
  |eth0      eth1|              |eth0      eth1|

Also, what does cluster.conf look like?

>    I am not sure why this is happening. Can some one throw light on this.

Does ping work?  If so, then it could be a cluster configuration issue.