Re: [Linux-cluster] Redundant (multipath)/Replicating NFS

Anyone know of any RAID SATA chassis that would hold (at least) four 1TB
drives which could either hang on the network or behind the aggregator?

I've found that there is also ATA-over-Ethernet out there but it's pretty
pricey up front. I need something CHEAP initially for testing and evaluate.

Basically, the FC drives and chassis eat up an awful lot of power. I think I
could cut my costs down drastically with the above.

Mike