[Linux-cluster] Lars' method???

William Ottley williamottley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 17:46:02 UTC 2008

Hey Lon,

thanks for taking the time to respond. The funny thing about the
piranha-gui, is that I did point the gateway IP, and I can see in the
config (lvs.cf) that the nat gateway is pointing to eth1:1, BUT, no
eth1:1 exists at boot up, or anything: like how the VIP is..

I had to manually copy the ifcfg-eth1 to ifcfg-eth1:1 and start it that way....

and what tools do I use to troubleshoot?

my end goal, is to create a lvs-tun... can this be done, with lvs-nat (2 nics)??
I suspect so....