Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS not syncing

--- Jason Stewart <jason lexxcom com au> wrote:

> I have been spending the last few weeks working on
> this and after a lot
> of trial and error have managed to get everything to
> appear that it is
> working. I am a newbie to all this stuff

well, in your configuration I can't see where the
services are declare, do you have any?

also, you are using manual fencing, this is ok for
testing purpose but definitly not for production

so, can you send the GFS mount options for the FS you
are working with? are they inthe fstab?

and also can you send the command you used to create
the GFS

cu
roger

RedHat Certified ( RHCE )