[Linux-cluster] where would the VIP be?

I'm trying to setup a LVS-TUN, which has 3 internet connections.
eth0 - public (client)
eth1 - public TUN to webserver 1
eth2 - public TUN to webserver 2 and webserver 3

where would the VIP be? eth0:1?, also, do we enable forward to the
webservers or just the LVS?

I'm also confused about the lo:0. do we do that on the webservers or
just do the:

/etc/sysctl.conf:
		net.ipv4.conf.eth0.arp_ignore = 1
		net.ipv4.conf.eth0.arp_announce = 2
		net.ipv4.conf.all.arp_ignore = 1
		net.ipv4.conf.all.arp_announce = 2
sysctl -p

thanks for any insight!

William

--
Morpheus: After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill