[Linux-cluster] freezing a service

Hi,

Is it possible to freeze a service, so that rgmanager effectively
ignores it? In other words, when doing maintenance on a production
cluster, it's sometimes necessary to stop the cluster services on that
node. When rgmanager comes down, I'd like it to leave whatever services
are running on the node alone, and not fail them over.

I looked at the docs and utilities and didn't find anything like that.
Don't know if I missed it somewhere.

Thanks,
-Mike

Be a better friend, newshound, and