Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS tuning advice sought

isplist logicore net wrote:

Is there any GFS tuning I can do which might help speed up access to
these mailboxes?

You probably need GFS2 in this case. To fix mail server issues in GFS1
would be too intrusive with current state of development cycle.

Wendy,

I noticed you mention that GFS2 might be best for this. Would this apply for web servers as well? I've been using GFS on RHEL4 for web server cluster sharing. Would I be better to look at GFS2 for performance?

Not sure about web servers though - I think it depends on access patterns.

-- Wendy