Re: [Linux-cluster] fcntl locking lockup (dlm 1.07, GFS 6.1.5, kernel 2.6.9-67.EL)

Charlie Brady wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jan 2008, Charlie Brady wrote:

I'm helping a colleague to collect information on an application lockup problem on a two-node DLM/GFS cluster, with GFS on a shared SCSI array.

I'd appreciate advice as to what information to collect next.

Nobody have any advice?

Shared SCSI as in iSCSI SAN or as in a shared SCSI bus with two machines connected via a SCSI cable?

Gordan