[Linux-cluster] scsi reservation

Hi all,

I am currently using version 1.0.4 of GFS and the scsi reservation binairies (scsi_reserve, fence_scsi, etc) are not there. Is it suppose to be like this or this is the distro I a using playing games with me (not my choice! It's Gentoo).

If it's normal that they are not there, is there a reason for this? Does it work well?

Because it's still here : http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/cluster/fence/agents/scsi/?cvsroot=cluster

Thanks.

<<winmail.dat>>