-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Alexandre Racine
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 10:24 AM
To: linux clustering
Subject: scsi reservation

Hi all,

I am currently using version 1.0.4 of GFS and the scsi reservation
binairies (scsi_reserve, fence_scsi, etc) are not there. Is it suppose
to be like this or this is the distro I a using playing games with me
(not my choice! It's Gentoo).

If it's normal that they are not there, is there a reason for this? Does
it work well?

Because it's still here :
http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/cluster/fence/agents/scsi/?
cvsroot=cluster