RE: [Linux-cluster] RHEL 4.5 -> 4.6 migration

We have migrated from 4.5 to 4.6 without any problems, however all nodes at once - would not recommend different versions on nodes within the same cluster.

Others might have other ideas?

From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of rhurst bidmc harvard edu
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 10:37 AM
To: linux-cluster redhat com
Subject: [Linux-cluster] RHEL 4.5 -> 4.6 migration

Has anyone migrated from an existing 4.5 to the newer 4.6 cluster suite?  We would like to roll out 4.6 in our 11-node cluster, but only one node at a time, over the course of 2-weeks.  Does the two versions intermix well enough to do that?   Or do we need to do take some kind of special care or precaution, like when injecting this dilithium crystal chamber with an inverse tachyon pulse from the main deflector dish?