________________________________

	From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of
rhurst bidmc harvard edu
	Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 10:37 AM
	To: linux-cluster redhat com
	Subject: [Linux-cluster] RHEL 4.5 -> 4.6 migration

	Has anyone migrated from an existing 4.5 to the newer 4.6
cluster suite?  We would like to roll out 4.6 in our 11-node cluster,
but only one node at a time, over the course of 2-weeks.  Does the two
versions intermix well enough to do that?   Or do we need to do take
some kind of special care or precaution, like when injecting this
dilithium crystal chamber with an inverse tachyon pulse from the main
deflector dish?