Re: [Linux-cluster] Instability troubles

I have since switched all the nodes to use truely static addressing, and have not had a problem in the intervening week. I have not yet tried the "<totem token=21000/>" trick that Lon mentioned, but I'm keeping that handy should problems crop up again.

I take it back - just had another problem. I'm adding the <totem /> line to /etc/cluster/cluster.conf. We'll see what happens with that.

James