Re: [Linux-cluster] CS5 last rpm releases ?

Alain Moulle wrote:
Hi

My rpm releases are currently :
cman-2.0.73-1.el5
rgmanager-2.0.31-1.el5
system-config-cluster-1.0.50-1.3.noarch.rpm
and
perl-Net-Telnet-3.03-5.noarch.rpm
openais-0.80.3-7.el5.x86_64.rpm

I just wonder if I am up to date or if there
are already some new releases available ?
It's up to date. If you have RHEL maintenance, RHN will notify you when a new package is available. If you use CentOS, I think there's a package that will enable automated update (or you can check manually with "yum check-update")
and if so what are the defect fixed ?

The info is available on RHN, or manually via rpm -q --changelog

Regards,

Fajar