[Linux-cluster] Finding out properties of GFS formatted partition

Hello,

This is my first post/question on this mailing list, so I am sorry if the question sound naive. I have a GFS formatted partition(dev/hdb1) that is assigned to a cluster. I would like to know, if I can extract the following info of a particular GFS formatted partition

1) Cluster name it is assigned to
2) Number of journals;
3) lock method used.

Is there any way to do this without getting a mount point involved?

Thank you in advance
Christopher