[Linux-cluster] Tiebreaker IP Address

Dear All,

Can any one explain me what exactly is the tiebreaker IP and how does it
function? What is the use if we set the tiebreaker IP as the Default Gateway
address?

Thanks and Regards,
Harun

<<<<   Disclaimer Message  >>>>
"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately after deleting this e-mail from your system and do not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of erroneous e-mail transmission."
[Mohsin Haider Darwish LLC & Group Companies, PO.Box 880, Ruwi-112, Oman]