Re: [Linux-cluster] Open Source VM Solutions?

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008, isplist logicore net wrote:

I presume you mean Xen, rather than Zen:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/srg/netos/xen/

Sorry, have not had my coffee yet :). Yes, the citrix folks seem to have
bought XenSource.

Wasn't that the big open source one?

It is still big and it is still OSS. I don't see either of those being affected by the Citrix acquisition.

Gordan