[Linux-cluster] Fencing using DRAC2?

Hi,

I'm looking to throw together a small test cluster on the cheap (0 budget), but the hardware I've got lying around is a bit out of date and only has DRAC2 in it (Dell 2450 and 2550 servers). The references I've Googled say that Only DRAC3,4,5 are supported for fencing. Is that really the case? Will DRAC2 not work as a fencing device? Is it lacking a feature or is it just a difference in the CLI commands that makes it incompatible?

TIA.

Gordan