[Linux-cluster] architecture discussion -- NFS clustering with iSCSI

Hello,

I have the need to provide multiple hosts read/write access to a
single or a collection of iSCSI volumes.  NFS or CIFS is the answer
but I don't want to forklift my SAN to a NAS (or mixed SAN/NAS
solution) so I am thinking of standing up an NFS cluster in front of
it.  The total storage amount will be 9-30 TB with volumes split up
into 4TB volumes.  Anyone have some thoughts about this architecture
right off the bat?  It seems straight forward to me but I want to make
sure I am not missing anything.

Thanks!
Terry