Re: [Linux-cluster] architecture discussion -- NFS clustering with iSCSI

gordan bobich net wrote:

By and large, none. GFS is fairly unique in the way it does things. The rest of the world hasn't really caught up yet. ;-)
what exactly does it do that's unique?
I'm not sure why OCFS keeps coming up, since it's not a normal, general purpose file system. It's only useful for putting Oracle DB volumes on it.
ocfs2 is a general file system and has been available for quite some time (and is very easy to setup).

--
James A. McOrmond (jamesm xandros com)
Network Administrator