[Linux-cluster] Fencing issues

Hi,
   Im vishnu, I have some issues while starting my cluster. Im not sure if my configurations are ok. But then i follow RedHat Docs.

When i try to start services cman, it hangs while starting fencing. The prompt never comes back. But if i do a CTRL+C and clustat, It looks like my cluster works fine.

My question is that
1.Why does starting fencing never end sometimes  ( without returning # promt )
2.Any Noted Reasons for cman or fencing to fail.
3.if i give each node 2 votes in a two node cluster and expected votes=1, then starting cman on a single node gives error (two_node set but there are more than 2 nodes).

--
Vishnu,
Developer,