Re: [Linux-cluster] DDRAID vs. GNBD+MD

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Lon Hohberger wrote:

On a related node, was DDRAID ever stabilised

In fact, it's been removed from CVS:

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/cluster/ddraid/Attic/?cvsroot=cluster

Ouch. I don't suppose that means that there is a reasonable alternative to it? I know DRBD works for providing RAID1 without cantralized storage, but is there anything supported and available that can provide any other kind of RAID?

Gordan