[Linux-cluster] Can't create new GFS storage

I've replaced some drives on a test chassis and am trying to set up GFS on one
of the blades. When I try to pvcreate, it just sits there and hangs.

I've tried rebooting the storage, rebooting the FC switch and the server. I
can see the storage using fdisk -l but can't seem to do anything with it.

Any thoughts on what to try as I also don't see anything in the logs.

Mike