RE: [Linux-cluster] Can't create new GFS storage

> 2. # pvcreate /dev/sdb

This is happening from any node now. If I try to pvcreate, it just sits there.
I am seeing in the messages log;

Jan 28 15:42:52 img62 rgmanager: clurgmgrd startup failed

Anyone have any thoughts on what might be causing this? I don't seem to have
much for errors and google doesn't seem to help much.

Mike