[Linux-cluster] Quota Reporting Tool

Hi All,

We recently upgraded our Cluster to RHAS 5.1, since then the quota reporting tool work. The command hangs in the middle and does not complete successfully. Though quotas are in place, we need to get the reporting tools working as lot of our in-house applications that our engineers user are dependent on the data.

Any help on this is appreciated.

Regards,
Pattabhi Raman