Re: [Linux-cluster] Long delays after idle time

> An innocent suggestion: How about BIOS settings for Power handling esp the
> HDD spin-down part?

I;m not sure that will make any difference as the storage is over fibre
channel. The storage chassis is running fine, I've run tests on that. It seems
to be a dlm_lock issue. In some of my other messages, you'll find postings
about the error messages and port problems I'm having.

You might have some thoughts on that.

Mike