Re: [Linux-cluster] Long delays after idle time

Yesterday, I think a question got lost in the postings. I was asking about the
fact that I seem to have two versions of lvm installed.

lvm2 2.02.21-5
and
lvm2-cluster 2.02.21-7

Is it possible that there is a conflict?

# vgscan
  Reading all physical volumes.  This may take a while...
  Found volume group "compweb" using metadata type lvm2