[Linux-cluster] very simple question I can't find answer to ;(

Hi All,

I kinda hate to ask this obviously simple question here, but I've been
googling around for 25 minutes, searched the FAQ, and still can't find
it.

Q: How to I reload the cluster.conf file on a live running cluster?

running rhel4.5

I've done a service rgmanager restart and reload, but cman_tool status
still shows the old version. I really didn't want to restart anything
else before asking here.

Thanks,
-C