Re: [Linux-cluster] Can't create new GFS storage

> I really don't know. but you seem to attract such a catalogue of
> problems I can't quite keep track of what's working for you (if
> anything) and what isn't ;-)

Ow! I guess when things break, they break.

In this case, it started as something I overlooked and solved but then came
the locking problem.

Anyhow, I started another thread on this which you can peek at if you're so
inclined and I hope you are :).

Mike