Re: [Linux-cluster] DLM Problem

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, isplist logicore net wrote:

going to work until it is. There's something VERY odd about those
addresses in netstat that reeks of a configuration error somewhere - one
I've never seen before I must admit!

Strange part is that everything was running fine until I replaced the drives.
Of course, the volume information/group changed also and since I didn't delete
it properly before changing it, I now have all this old information stuck on
the systems. My guess is that I need to clean that out first but where is it?

I can see two possibilities - some config changed that didn't take effect until after the drives changed (happens to the best of us), or the drives might have had different LVM headers on them from before which is confusing LVM.

Wiping the front of the new disks may help.

Gordan