Re: UNCLASSIFIED - RE: [Linux-cluster] iSCSI GFS

http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0108.0/0294.html
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7103638.html

isplist logicore net wrote:
Try it. Put a big file on the NFS share, and export it via iSCSI as a
volume. Then stress-test until you are satisfied that it works reliably.

I do know that I can't re-export an NFS share via NFS, gave it a try. Then again, didn't try too hard either. Once I get my drive problems resolved, I'll get back to the aggregator which should so oh, so so much more fun than this :).

Mike