[Linux-cluster] Multipathing, CLVM and GFS

Centos 4.6
Cluster Suite

I am currently running a 2 node GFS cluster. The storage is provided via a fiber channel connection to the SAN. Each node currently has a single FC connection to the SAN. I would like to migrate to using dm-multipath with each node having dual fiber channel connections to the SAN. Can I assume that CLVM is aware of the /dev/dm-# devices that are used to access the multipathed devices? Are there any gotchas that are associated with installing the device-mapper-multipath software after the GFS cluster is up and running? Are there any howtos available for this type of setup?

Regards and TIA,

Sajesh Singh