Re: [Linux-cluster] GUI for cluster.conf

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Barry Brimer <lists brimer org> wrote:
>> Can someone recommend a GUI to configure cluster.conf for me?
>
> system-config-cluster

For what it's worth, I tried both system-config-cluster and Conga and
found old fashioned command line tools to be more convenient.
Granted, their organization and naming conventions need some work but
after you use them a little while, you'll memorize them.  Also, I
leaned heavily upon google to find all the configuration options as I
couldn't find much in the man pages.